Blacktail Deer Plateau when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
And like that, it was like she never was away.  Her family was small, and broken, but to those left she was attentive.  She allowed them to consume her, hearing of their travels west, the fate of the sound.  Rosalyn found no real care in her for Rusalka or the ones disappeared who were not her children.  She and Erzulie were of one mind in that; they would remain, but they would do so for themselves and no others.

Caiaphas' voice.

It struck her as she strode along the plateau's edge, her head lifted to observe the lands below.  She'd not put on much weight with the scarcity, but for the first time in weeks she was groomed and had a clear, wakeful glint to her gaze.  It hardened, turning icy with the joy in that call.

No.

Her fur lifted and she ran, coming to view before the woman with her lips lifted and teeth bared.  Rosalyn had no doubts now; the witch heralded nothing but calamity.  She would not taint her family again.

Leave.  Just one word, abrupt.  But there was a promise behind it.  If she didn't, Rosalyn would not hesitate to make her.  It did not matter these lands were not her own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you look at me, i'll be digesting your legs - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2019, 08:56 PM