Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
So they would talk.

Of the three, she'd perhaps liked Mei most.  Both Ying and Hua had made the unfortunate (in her eyes) mistake of misrepresenting her children... and while she could forgive it, it had cooled her on them.  There was no enmity to her as she listened, but there wasn't much warmth to her response either.  

Nothing important, she replied, a little dismissively.  Just looking for quiet.

It wasn't until she felt Erzulie come up alongside her that she smiled, but that was directed in her brief shift of attention.  It faded as she looked again, curiously, at Ying.  You have found a place on the coast?  It was a guess.  She knew they preferred it, but she hadn't bothered to confirm where they'd gone once they'd left.
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM