Sun Mote Copse bldastqufzphyxe
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her dad's face loomed closer again and Meerkat felt the cool, leathery touch of his nose against her forehead. It was instantly calming and the pup's eyelids drooped. But then he withdrew and hovered directly in front of her, causing the pup's eyes to widen again. She could barely make out any details, though she saw a strange flicker of green against the swarthy backdrop of Phox's muzzle. She went cross-eyed in her wonder, another quiet, "ooOoo," escaping her.

She might've stared forever, had her mother's tongue not suddenly stared to sweep up and down her back. It made the child curl instinctively toward Towhee, eyelids drooping again. But she fought the undertow, head wobbling as she slowly peered between Phox and Towhee, indescribably comforted by their soft, blurry silhouettes. Although they weren't exactly conscious desires, Meerkat didn't want to fall asleep, didn't want to miss anything...

Feeling the drag of sleep about to take her anyway, she did the only thing in her power at this point: let out a little yell and began to kick her legs as if actually fighting an invisible Mr Sandman.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 10, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - March 12, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 13, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 04, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 18, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 21, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 24, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - May 01, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - May 03, 2020, 03:06 PM