Sun Mote Copse Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Most adults tended to humor her, though few showed quite as much enthusiasm as her newest friend. She tossed a beaming smile at Maia over her shoulder, then very nearly tripped. She faced forward the rest of the way, her haunches bundling beneath her and her muddy toes digging into the grass and soil as she braked to a halt beside her handiwork.

It was a fairly standard hole, about two feet wide and less than a foot deep. Meerkat glanced between it and Maia a few times, then crept forward and inserted her forelegs into the divot. She resumed her digging, kicking clods of wet dirt in every direction, though she only did this for a moment before backtracking back out again.

-"You wanna try?"- she invited, tongue lolling from her mud-speckled muzzle.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Meerkat - July 13, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a turner; I turn pages all the time - by Maia - September 15, 2020, 11:18 AM