Sun Mote Copse “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Others are welcome to pop in anytime, of course. :)

When Arcturus appeared on the far side of the clearing, Meerkat poked Bronco with her nose and rose onto all fours, padding forward to meet him. He looked puzzled and there was a bit of a disapproving edge to his question. Meerkat smiled, understanding that every wolf was an individual and their reactions to the news would vary. After all, her own parents' opinions on the matter ranged pretty significantly.

-"Hi, Acturus!"- the youth greeted, glad he could make it. She'd always been fond of the "big black man." -"We're going to Moonspear as ambassadors,"- she explained quickly and cheerily, oblivious to his own history with the pack. (Towhee had actually mentioned some of the interpersonal drama to her during their conversation but, to be fair to Meerkat, the conversation had been very long and involved, so she didn't recall every detail.)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” —Piglet - by Meerkat - July 28, 2020, 06:11 PM