Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
By her second morning as a member of Moonspear, her entire body ached. Meerkat pushed through it, refusing to let the soreness hold her back as she continued exploring every inch of her new home. The terrain was so different from the copse and the only way she would adjust to the thinner air and treacherous slopes was through exposure and, well, practice.

Shortly after lunchtime, her muscles sighed as the ground suddenly evened underfoot and she emerged on the edge of a large clearing. At least, Meerkat assumed it was a clearing, though it was hard to tell with the hazy fog obscuring the view. It coiled lazily around her ankles as she strode forward, fearless despite the cloudy sky and eldritch feel to this place. She actually rather enjoyed the spooky sentiment that crept along her spine as she navigated through The Pale.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - July 31, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 01, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 03, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 16, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 17, 2020, 10:12 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 01:19 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Hydra - September 17, 2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Summertime won't last long. - by Meerkat - September 21, 2020, 12:13 PM