Firefly Glen i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Approval came swiftly and Meerkat beamed. Hydra gave her some instructions and the youngster listened closely, ignoring the way her heart tap danced against her ribs. This would be her first formal foray as an ambassador on behalf of Moonspear—no, Firefly Glen. She took her aunt's directives seriously, especially the tidbit about Mira. Although her eyes still sparkled with excitement, her expression grew more dutiful as she nodded and saluted.

Hunting was not one of her favorite activities, though she would hardly argue a direct command from her superior. "You got it, dude," Meerkat rejoined playfully, knowing Hydra wouldn't mind her niece's casual lingo. But she paired it with a bow of her head and a nip to the matriarch's chin, just for good measure, before wiggling ahead in search of a game trail.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i'm gonna rent a monte carlo, drive around your neighborhood, like, real slow - by Meerkat - November 03, 2020, 10:26 PM