Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She held onto her fistful of pumpkin guts even as members of the pack began to appear. Meerkat smiled innocently at Toad, her mouth opening to answer her question when Osiris arrived and echoed it. Oh man, they'd walked right into this one.

"Yeah, 'cause they're so squashy!" she hollered as she launched the goop at the two brown wolves, right around the time a third guest appeared. Her heart skipped a beat, thinking it was Atlas, though she quickly realized it was actually his brother, Antares.

"Desdemona said they're called pumpkins, actually," Meerkat shared with the class, "but whatever they're called, they're dang delicious! Dig in! Eat up! Pig out!" There was plenty, even if many more of their comrades joined the party.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Meerkat - October 28, 2020, 11:13 AM