Firefly Glen Stretching my bones to know the world from where you stand
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat couldn't remember ever getting sick, at least not like this. After emptying her bowels for the nth time, she flopped down beside the stream cutting through Redstone Canyon. It wasn't particularly comfortable, but it allowed her to stretch forward and lap at the water to slake her horrible thirst. She supposed it made sense that her body would crave water after losing so much of it. She should probably eat too, though her stomach still felt pretty tender.

She wanted to get up and seize the day like usual. There were still so many things to do to get Firefly Glen off the ground. It would've been particularly nice to crash in a den with @Bronco rather than hang out here on the hard, cold stones. But Meerkat was exhausted and weak from the endless bouts of diarrhea. Her body demanded repose and rest, something she acknowledged with an uncharacteristic groan of defeat.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread