Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
This is technically located on the coastline but I wanted to put it here for visibility! :)

They were told to head northeast, through a hot spring smack dab between two packs—Neverwinter and Kaistleoki, Meerkat sometimes chanted in her head—and then follow the river to the coastline. It would lead them through a sleepy forest nestled into the mountains. They would be able to see the island once they broke from the trees. It would probably be a good idea to call from the shoreline rather than attempt to wade to the pack's island home.

It all went according to plan, more or less, excepting the part where Meerkat got them turned around in Ravensblood Forest. She realized her mistake and corrected the route without too much trouble. It wasn't much longer after that when they emerged on an open plain cut through by the river. She squinted and cried, "Look!" She gasped. The ocean was vast and, indeed, she could make out the splotch of trees across the water, even from this distance.

A little while later, she and @Bronco stood near the forking deltas of Totoka River, the surf pounding in their ears. Meerkat spent a while simply gaping at the enormity of the sea before remembering herself and howling, hoping to catch the ears of the islanders over yonder. "This is Meerkat and Bronco from Firefly Glen, here to visit @Nǚwū and pass a message along to the leadership!"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots - by Meerkat - November 10, 2020, 01:45 PM