Dragoncrest Cliffs I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
He was fairly cheerful for one who spoke of a harsh and unforgiving home, and Rosalyn took that to mean he had few regrets leaving them behind.  The only break from his smile she saw was when he spoke of rules, and she wondered if she shouldn't pry.  If he was cast out, likely there was a reason, but the cliffs had few rules to break.  Two rules in Rosalyn's mind - respect her wife, protect their family.

I'm glad that you found us, we do need hunters.  But it is also good to have new faces and a proper crew again.  She finally put the border from her mind and instead turned her head to look at the cliffs a moment, then to him once more as they walked.  Our family has been most of Rusalka for a long while, but it has been a while since it has grown.  Are you still intending to seek your glacier, come spring?

Despite seeming like good people, she wasn't sure if he had enough so far to change his plans outside of winter's hardship.

WC: 182
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2020, 12:55 PM