Dragoncrest Cliffs I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Apparently he'd only been so chatty about his heritage with her.  She didn't dwell on why that might be and instead allowed him to draw her back to conversation about Sagtannet.  Some might try to make light of it but Rosalyn would prefer they all know the situation fully.

A woman and a man, neither with a name I know.  The woman has been marking our borders.  She indicated behind, the region she'd been, expression hard.  I was contemplating intercepting her, but I wonder if that isn't her aim.  It may be better to ignore it.  Ignore her and the claim.  They went where they wished, and Rosalyn had no aim to abide by her arbitrary boundary.

They go by Sagtannet and dwell on the peaks there.  Do you know anything of them?  It was a long shot, but Rosalyn had never dealt with this pack.  She had no clue of their numbers and their reach and she did not wish to get close enough to find out. She would abide by her promise, no matter how tempting it may be to do otherwise.

WC: 184
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs - by Rosalyn - November 28, 2020, 11:29 PM