Firefly Glen the woodchuck song
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
There would never come a day where Bronco pulled her into an embrace and Meerkat responded by doing anything other than leaning into it. Maybe she would be an adult soon, though she would never outgrow this. She also knew he would always be there for her, no matter how things worked out with Atlas.

He made a point that had her heart soaring again. He was right, her feelings for Atlas had nothing to do with his rank. Meerkat would be lying if she didn't find him even more attractive for it, though her feelings certainly didn't hinge on his status. Perhaps the same went for him and he would like her just the same, regardless of what funky Greek letters they respectively sported.

Bronco went on to say that if his rank did change anything, that just meant Atlas didn't deserve her. Her stomach dropped a little. She swallowed and nodded. She supposed that was true, though of course the mere thought pained Meerkat. Her lips curved into a tiny smile as she pictured Bronco slapping Atlas, though she dearly hoped it never came to that.

"I haven't actually talked to him since the announcement," Meerkat admitted, smiling into it when her brother chucked her chin. "I should probably do that, huh?" She laughed, a little more richly this time. "We're kind of meant to go on a date soon anyway," she also confessed, blushing happily.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by RIP Bronco - November 24, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: the woodchuck song - by Meerkat - November 24, 2020, 04:34 PM