Redsand Canyon Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She might've cracked a smile at the joke, though the immediately subsequent wince made her frown in concern, shuffling a little closer. "Are you—?" Meerkat mouthed, forgetting Fennec wouldn't see, but she received an answer of, "Fine," anyway, right before Fen picked up the thread of the conversation and yeeted it in the catch-all basket of, "It's stupid."

Meerkat smiled at the nudge, then paused, wondering if Fennec meant that as a pun. Uncertain, the newly-minted adult decided not to make a joke in return, simply saying, "Same," and then, "All right, you up for the long walk home?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Fennec - December 02, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Maybe there's a reason to believe you'll be okay - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 11:08 PM