Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The food wasn't really a surprise, considering he'd asked after her favored fare when they'd originally arranged their date. But the pelts were certainly an unexpected treat. She reluctantly unwrapped her legs from around Atlas's neck to go inspect them, her nose brushing along the soft furs even as he spoke from behind her, saying, "Well, I wanted to make... sure it was special..."

She glanced up at him, eyes aglow. "You definitely succeeded," she let him know, voice soft but brimming with enthusiasm. "Rabbit's perfect," she added, reclining on top of the softest skin and patting the space next to her. "C'mon, we have a snowfall to watch!" And that would be best done snuggled close together in the cozy spot Atlas had fixed up for that very purpose.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Meerkat - December 16, 2020, 01:25 PM