Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
That snowy evening with @Atlas—nearly a month ago, now—had been quite magical. Meerkat would certainly never forget it. But as winter settled into the wilderness, the season quickly lost its luster. She didn't use the word "hate" easily if at all, though by now, she could admit it to herself: she hated winter. It was too cold, too dreary, too endless. Even the snow, for all its quiet loveliness, grew tiresome. Meerkat longed for birdsong, colors, sunshine and warmth...

Just now, she was particularly cold as she trudged through the snow in search of @Bronco. She knew he'd gone to visit at the caldera the other day but surely he should be home by now? Then again, the snowfall might've impacted his travel plans. As Meerkat sank into a fresh drift of white powder, she muttered uncharacteristically under her breath. Instead of climbing out again, she simply sat there, glad to be out of the windchill.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 03, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 05, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Leta - January 07, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 10, 2021, 08:49 PM