Firefly Glen you've got a tattered line of string
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She couldn't help another laugh. "It's my bad as much as yours," she pointed out with a good-natured smile. "I don't know him well," Meerkat added, which was a bit of an understatement. They'd really only held one conversation, ages ago now. "But yeah, we've met and chatted a bit. I forget where he said the two of you came from," she admitted, hoping Leta would fill in the blank.

When her new friend asked her about her own history in the glen, Meerkat said, "We've been here since the beginning," and only realized after she'd spoken that she'd said "we." "My brother, Bronco, and me, I mean. We went from Firebirds to Moonspear, then spun off to help start Firefly Glen. I guess that was back at the beginning of the fall?" Some wistfulness crept into her expression and voice alike as she remembered all the splendor and warmth of autumn.

Shaking off that thought, Meerkat said, "I know we just met but what do you say to squishing together a bit? We can keep each other warm while we get to know one another better." Her eyes tracked to the space where Leta had been napping, wondering if they could excavate it just a little wider so they could both fit snugly.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 03, 2021, 03:45 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Leta - January 05, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 05, 2021, 10:33 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Leta - January 07, 2021, 10:55 PM
RE: you've got a tattered line of string - by Meerkat - January 10, 2021, 08:49 PM