Wheeling Gull Isle another roadblock in our way
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She wanted to say more, though her teeth chattered so badly that she couldn't manage words. And then a warm tongue was pressed to her face. It surprised her a bit, though Meerkat gratefully leaned into the gesture. It helped chase away the chill. The shivering continued, though she regained control of her lips and tongue even as the she-wolf remarked about the storm, then asked what had brought her here.

"I'm l-looking for someone," she told them, "a black-k wolf with yellow e-eyes. Atlas." Letting out a whoosh of breath, she pressed closer to the male's warmth and made a query of her own, adding, "What are y-your names? I'm Meer—Meerkat."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 24, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 25, 2021, 12:39 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 25, 2021, 12:49 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 25, 2021, 08:33 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - January 26, 2021, 09:51 AM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - January 29, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: [m/tw] another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:49 AM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - February 04, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 03:38 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: another roadblock in our way - by Maegi - February 05, 2021, 09:37 PM