Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Part of her wanted to simply head to the caldera without looking too closely at the wreckage. She frankly wasn't sure she could handle it, not after everything else. But after hearing the news from Sialuk, she not only needed to see for herself, she must know the fates of the wolves involved, even if it meant walking right into the middle of ground zero to identify their remains.

Her heart hammered against her ribs as she stood on the edge of the ruins between Moonspear and Firefly Glen. There was a ringing in her one good ear right before she started feeling lightheaded. She ground her teeth together and tried to keep her wits about her. Then as soon as she felt like she could without passing out, Meerkat sent up a tremulous howl for @Bronco and the rest.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 03:43 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 07:01 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 07:21 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 19, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by RIP Bronco - February 22, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: another riff for the good times - by Meerkat - February 22, 2021, 09:25 PM