Redhawk Caldera woke up in india
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She was so tired, it took Meerkat several mental rewinds to make sense of Sifaka's message. Ah, the first bit was meant as a direct quote. The instant she figured out that part and took the time to process the actual meaning of the words, her eyes widened a little.

"Wait, we're related?" she blurted, then realized what he'd said about Towhee filling in the blanks. "Well, okay, cool." That was unexpected but certainly interesting. It actually made her think of Mou and how she should really go back to the island someday and get to know the uncle who'd once saved her life.

But everything else could wait. Thinking of her visit to Yuèlóng made the sense of urgency rise within her again. "I'll definitely pass it on. Thanks for the grub, Sifaka. I'll see you around," Meerkat said, shooting him a quick smile before hustle-hobbling toward the Hobbit Hole.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
woke up in india - by Meerkat - May 18, 2021, 10:56 AM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 03, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 03, 2021, 04:54 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 03, 2021, 11:15 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 04, 2021, 09:01 AM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 05, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 05, 2021, 07:28 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Sifaka - June 06, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: woke up in india - by Meerkat - June 06, 2021, 07:33 PM