Blackfeather Woods ancient dreams in a modern land
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Not long after her howl faded into silence, three things happened in quick succession: firstly, a ruddy stranger joined her with a breathless question; secondly, Eldritch appeared with cryptic words and a curious glance at the stranger beside Meerkat; and, lastly, a downright frightening figure closed ranks with the witchy woman, silent but threatening.

With careful movements, Meerkat took to all fours again. She kept her body low out of deference to the residents, yet braced herself in case anyone made any sudden movements. After all, two of the three wolves were perfect strangers and the one looked like he was only seconds away from eating the rest of them.

"I just came to see you," the yearling said, eyes shifting from the small she-wolf beside her to Eldritch and her own companion. Meerkat fought the urge to gulp. It suddenly didn't seem appropriate to mention her interest in the poppy seeds, not surrounded by tension and strangers, but what else should she do? "I was wondering if you had any more of those poppy seeds."

Before Eldritch could answer that question, Meerkat—ever the ambassador—made a point to flick her head between the two she didn't know and offer, "I'm Meerkat, by the way." Her attention lingered on the sole male, wary. He might be silent, yet his body language was screaming warnings.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - May 21, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Sakhmet - May 21, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - May 23, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Sakhmet - May 27, 2021, 03:48 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - June 01, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - June 12, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by RIP Eldritch - June 12, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: ancient dreams in a modern land - by Meerkat - June 13, 2021, 05:59 PM