Redhawk Caldera Strawberry Season
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before imbibing, Njord mentioned a slew of berries. It made her mouth water, though she'd never heard of nor tried a mulberry. "Apples are sort of like big berries," Meerkat said even as he set his teeth to the fruit and began to nibble, "although they're... firmer, I guess?" She laughed, eyes brightening when he seemed to enjoy the treat.

After his apple tasting, he made a point to thank her for her hospitality, using several words that tickled her fancy. Meerkat thought she could listen to Njord talk like that all day and never grow weary of it. "Bonnie"? "Bairns"? She'd never heard such terms, though they were easy to guess based on context. And they were so pleasant to the ear.

"Well, I assume 'bonnie' is a good thing," she quipped, nodding. "Thanks for the invitation. Consider it mutual. And maybe next time I come up to Sapphique, I'll actually stay a while." Meerkat let out a self-deprecating laugh at that. She really ought to pay a proper visit, rather than always show up on their doorstep, tired to the bone and demanding answers of some sort. Especially with Alyx living there.

"Take care!" she called out to his back, sandy tail swaying. Meerkat smiled to herself as she watched him slowly disappear into the distance. She'd spent so much time scouting lately, it was a nice change of pace to act the ambassador at her own homestead.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Strawberry Season - by Njord - May 26, 2021, 09:13 AM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Meerkat - May 26, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Njord - May 26, 2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Meerkat - May 27, 2021, 09:10 AM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Njord - June 09, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Meerkat - June 09, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Njord - June 10, 2021, 10:39 AM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Meerkat - June 10, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Njord - June 10, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Meerkat - June 10, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: Strawberry Season - by Njord - June 10, 2021, 08:12 PM