Neverwinter Forest new disaster
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It didn’t take long for her heart to run, jump and soar, all negative thoughts melting away beneath the warm glow of her inner sunshine. She sighed and went boneless, ignoring the slight crick in her neck as she stared up at the treetops and the clouds floating by beyond them.

Meerkat didn’t feel quite as overjoyed as last time, just utterly content. Perhaps this was a better dosage. She made note of that, then promptly stopped thinking as she closed her eyes and smiled blissfully into a beam of sunlight that peeked through the foliage to bathe her face.

When someone came toward her, Meerkat didn’t budge. Only when a voice said her name did she bother to roll her head to the side, then sit up partway. She smiled at the black wolf even before recognition fully registered.

Holy buuuuutts, she drawled. No way. It’s... you! She knew him, though his name currently escaped her and Meerkat couldn’t be bothered to fret over that. How are you? Come and sit, she invited, patting the sun-dappled patch of moss beside her.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
new disaster - by Meerkat - June 05, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: new disaster - by Arcturus - June 05, 2021, 07:07 PM
RE: new disaster - by Meerkat - June 05, 2021, 07:16 PM
RE: new disaster - by Arcturus - June 13, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: new disaster - by Meerkat - June 13, 2021, 07:55 PM