Redhawk Caldera we'll always have this dance
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes and nose told her he wasn't currently in the area. He was probably hunting for his mate and child, although Meerkat didn't know if Fennec actually held that title. She felt like she didn't know anything about the true nature of the relationship between those two. That was part of what stung.

If she'd felt like a heel before, she really felt like one as she fled the den site. She felt bad for putting Fennec through that, whatever it was, and with every footstep that carried her further from mother and son, the guilt compounded. She didn't want to feel like this. It was totally unfair to everyone involved, including little Killdeer.

He isn't hideous, she thought in Fen's direction, wishing she'd at least said that much. He's actually... really cute. Tears blurred Meerkat's vision, causing her to stumble, but she didn't slow down or stop. She knew she couldn't run away from her emotions (even though they could clearly run away from her) but she absolutely could run toward the release her body now practically screamed for.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 12:33 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 01:38 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Fennec - June 07, 2021, 03:02 PM
RE: we'll always have this dance - by Meerkat - June 07, 2021, 03:33 PM