Redhawk Caldera For one night I'm the hero
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Maybe if you help me she can hear it. Caracal shot back, sticking out his tongue a second later. But he stopped and almost bit down on his tongue when Tierra made her second comment, one which made him puff up and stomp even more.

In Caracal's mind his mother was his idol; he loved his father too in the way that kids always love their parents, or whatever, but he certainly had a favorite. The thought that Towhee was gone because she was sick of him was a low blow.

NO SHE ISN'T! He bellows, launching himself at his sister's ruddy back. As soon as his pale chest connected with her shoulder he was scrambling to climb over her, straddling across her ribs.

It would have been an effective method for pinning someone down had Caracal been paying attention. Instead he sort-of wedged a foot against her kidney and hooked a foreleg over her face, so her nose was in his armpit.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 11:42 AM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:28 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 12:34 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Caracal - July 02, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Tierra - July 02, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: For one night I'm the hero - by Sphyra - July 06, 2021, 07:40 AM