Duskfire Glacier say hello
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
From somewhere behind the imposing Alpha male, Rye appeared. He said he'd vouch for her, which Meerkat appreciated, though she knew she should explain her merits and exactly what she could contribute to this pack. Wintersbane's words corroborated this conviction and the yearling drew in a breath to steady herself, rolling her shoulders to ease some tension out of her muscles.

"I'd be happy to earn my keep. I'm a counselor and scout by trade, specializing in coaching, therapy and ambassadorship. I've been traveling a lot these past few months and would actually love the opportunity to sorta sit still a while and work on my other specialties. Rye mentioned you guys had a handful of pups here. I know I'd need to earn your trust first, of course, but I'd be happy to help with guiding and teaching them. I've had some practice with my younger siblings. And, of course, I'd like to offer my services as a counselor to anyone who needs the support."

She was running at the mouth a bit out of slight nerves, so Meerkat forced herself to stop there. She shot both men a quick smile, then held her breath, feeling fairly confident in her little presentation there. But what did Wintersbane think, she wondered with another uptick in her heart rate.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
say hello - by Meerkat - July 28, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - July 29, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - July 29, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - July 29, 2021, 01:28 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 05, 2021, 08:43 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 05, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: say hello - by RIP Wintersbane - August 23, 2021, 09:14 AM
RE: say hello - by Meerkat - August 23, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: say hello - by Rye - August 29, 2021, 11:55 PM