Duskfire Glacier take a look around you and get a good whiff
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She didn't aspire to be a sitter. Of course, it was all sort of bundled in with the role of coach, though Meerkat intended for her time spent with the pups to be more engaging than simply sitting back and observing them. With that said, she enjoyed doing just that for a few moments as Sikuliak gave chase to a lizard, even as she wondered how to turn this into a proper hunting lesson. It was never too early, after all.

The instant she heard his squeal, the yearling sprang to all fours. She took no more than five steps before the puppy came scrambling toward her. She held out a paw so he wouldn't crash into her legs, though she quickly gathered him by slinging it around his shoulder. Meerkat sank to her haunches and ducked her head to see what was the matter.

"What happened, lil' Liak?" she asked, her voice calm and soft, though she resisted using a babyish tone with him (or any of the other pups, for that matter).
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Sikuliak - September 08, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Meerkat - September 12, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Makatza - September 14, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Sikuliak - September 16, 2021, 03:57 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Meerkat - September 16, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Makatza - September 17, 2021, 06:52 AM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Rye - September 17, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Veteran - September 18, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Sikuliak - September 29, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Meerkat - September 29, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: take a look around you and get a good whiff - by Rye - October 03, 2021, 09:43 PM