Duskfire Glacier There are times that walk from you.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"I'll take that as a 'no,'" the yearling said good-naturedly, settling back to keep an eye on Wayfarer. She was still worried the girl might injure herself somehow, though she reminded herself that puppies weren't made of grass. She'd learned quite recently that some of them here really pulled no punches...

Wayfarer would be fine, she decided. She just needed some time to work out her feelings by scrapping with the stick. Meerkat certainly empathized and would try to make herself available in whatever way she needed, even if that meant she would just sit back and mind her own business.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
There are times that walk from you. - by Wayfarer - September 12, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Meerkat - September 12, 2021, 07:31 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Wayfarer - September 19, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Meerkat - September 19, 2021, 07:19 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Wayfarer - October 02, 2021, 02:15 PM
RE: There are times that walk from you. - by Meerkat - October 02, 2021, 02:35 PM