Dragoncrest Cliffs ae dilla marjaaniyaan
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She usually enjoyed Njord's funny words, though she could only frown in puzzlement as he told her about some kind of altercation. He downplayed the entire thing and Meerkat's lips parted as if to refute this, when she realized it wasn't really her business. Still, she couldn't help but frown more deeply when he touched his face and grimaced.

The frown grew deeper still when he asked her an unexpected question. Her lips pursed as she tried to place the name, thought eventually she shook her head and said, "No, I don't think I know him." And it didn't sound like she wanted to change that, based on Njord's description. "And I don't think he's part of Duskfire Glacier. Maybe he's from one of our allies' packs?"

But he didn't want to dwell on the topic and Meerkat reminded herself: it was none of her business. She would respect his wishes and let it drop, though she wouldn't forget that name. Kigipigak, she repeated in her head, frowning when she realized it sounded like a northerner's name. That made her think of Issorartuyok and she really didn't want to do that right now.

"Yes! I would love to see the place you call home... specifically that beach you mentioned," Meerkat replied to the invitation, speaking perhaps a touch too emphatically as she endeavored to banish any thought of her Alpha from her mind.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 16, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 17, 2021, 02:10 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 17, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 01:42 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 24, 2021, 02:44 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Rosalyn - December 24, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 27, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 27, 2021, 08:03 PM