Dragoncrest Cliffs ae dilla marjaaniyaan
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His declaration gave her hope, even though Meerkat wasn't sure she'd describe herself as one of the finest wolves around. When Njord called her exceptional, she kind of wanted to protest. Instead, she let the compliment sink in, warming her from the inside out. There was something about the way he was looking at her that gave Meerkat an inkling, though before anything besides her subconscious could acknowledge it, he motioned them onward with a loud exclamation.

The passageway reminded her of their foray through the glacier's inner workings, including the thrum of water pounding off the stone walls. But when they emerged, the sight was like nothing else she had ever seen, except perhaps on Wheeling Gull Isle. This place had a different feel, though, a sort of cozy and secure vibe that the open shores of the island lacked. It certainly felt private.

Her brown eyes swept from left to right, admiring the views on the stretch of beach. She always felt such happiness and peace near the seaside. It almost felt like coming home, though Meerkat had never lived on the coast. Before she could wonder why that was, Njord shouted again, challenging her to a race.

She glanced over at him, grinned and then bounded toward the lapping surf. Her muscles protested a little after her earlier expenditure, yet Meerkat ignored them. She didn't much mind if Njord beat her to the water's edge, either, her eyes closing when cool saltwater rushed over her ankles. The tide tugged at her, luring her deeper into the shallows, and Meerkat braced herself against the shock of it as she waded in up to her chest.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 16, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 17, 2021, 02:10 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 17, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:07 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 12:57 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 01:42 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 22, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 24, 2021, 02:44 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Rosalyn - December 24, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Meerkat - December 27, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: ae dilla marjaaniyaan - by Njord - December 27, 2021, 08:03 PM