Duskfire Glacier NulettuKutik
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,966 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Before, she would've thought he might take this information with the same stoicism as he did everything else. But now, Meerkat could not possibly guess what Issorartuyok would say. Perhaps the mask would slip right back into place. He'd mentioned suppressing his emotions before. Or maybe he would surprise her by letting loose. She braced herself.

When he asked a pointed question, she swallowed. Meerkat wanted that with Njord, of course she did. She'd spent their entire night together dreaming of a future with him, but she wasn't going to rush things. The two of them hadn't even talked of plans or titles or anything beyond acknowledging their feelings and enjoying one another's company.

Meerkat replied simply and honestly, "No. He's been my friend for a while and we just recently..." Did Issorartuyok really want to know these details? Did she want to tell him? "I guess you could say we're courting."

She gazed at him, trying to gauge his expression. What was he thinking? What was he feeling? He'd looked taken aback at first—which, understandable—though now she couldn't quite read him. It made her chest tighten in sudden apprehension and once again she fought off the impulse to apologize.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 05, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 05, 2022, 12:15 AM