Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Joining 
1k for bae (and co). :P

She originally intended to depart for Sapphique bright and early in the morning. But dusk fell, deepening into night, and Meerkat was too restless to sit still or wait any longer. She didn't even really think about what she was doing until she was on the far side of the moraine. She swiveled then, for one last look, only to discover that darkness had swallowed the great glacier. If she squinted, she could make out its icy upper reaches glittering faintly beneath the light of the gibbous moon. Raising her muzzle toward Luna, Meerkat howled her final farewells to Duskfire.

She then pivoted again, moving through the winter night toward the distant coastline and the man who awaited her there. She drifted westward slowly, giving herself some time for reflection, including a brief pit stop in Larksong Grotto to shed a few tears for those she'd miss most. Meerkat then collected herself, passing through Larksong Grotto and catching a rabbit on the way. She arrived at Sapphique's doorstep at daybreak, all smiles, and breathlessly called for @Njord.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 11, 2022, 08:11 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - January 12, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - January 12, 2022, 05:19 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - January 12, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Sobo - January 14, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - January 16, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 12:31 AM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Erzulie - February 03, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 03:17 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 12, 2022, 06:48 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 13, 2022, 09:55 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:38 PM
RE: sing me a song of a lass that is gone - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 10:00 AM