Dragoncrest Cliffs Say, could that lass be I?
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Wrapping for us!

It turned her stomach, a little bit, picturing Njord on the verge of starvation. She felt a surge of gratitude toward Erzulie, a nice sort of counterbalance to the unwelcome imagery drifting through her mind earlier in the day. She mused about the Obsidian, and the ocean’s seemingly magnetic pull, in silence for several beats.

Everything happens for a reason, a voice in her head whispered. It was perhaps a rather idealistic viewpoint, though Meerkat leaned into it, particularly in bad times but during good times too. She did wonder what might’ve gone differently, had Njord made his way to the glacier, perhaps before she did.

But why speculate when the present was such a gift? Razor clams? Meerkat repeated. Sounds dangerous. I’m in. She swept back onto her feet, nipping at the soft furs on Njord’s cheek just because she could, then motioned for him to lead the way. Meerkat would happily follow him anywhere. It didn’t even matter what they did or where they went, as long as they were together.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 13, 2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 14, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - January 19, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - January 19, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 01, 2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 01, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 03, 2022, 01:13 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 03, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 05:16 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Say, could that lass be I? - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 01:12 AM