Whitefish River synthwave goose
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
Well, thanks to @Bronco’s directions, he’d found his mom. He walked north alongside the familiar banks of Whitefish River after leaving Moonglow’s borders, mulling over their conversation and grappling with the guilty urge to turn back and stay with her.

Towhee hadn’t asked him to do that. She’d seemed kind of quiet when he’d told her about Bronco, @Fennec et al settling on the other side of the mountains. When he’d told her he and @Killdeer planned to keep traveling rather than stay there, she’d just taken a deep breath and nodded. They’d spent the rest of the time talking mostly about the boys’ travels so far. He made sure to keep his mouth shut about Brecheliant.

A splash pulled him up short. Caracal stopped and squinted at the nearby riverside, though he didn’t see anyone or anything. He sighed and flopped to his hindquarters, reaching up a hind paw to dig at an itch below his left ear.

#allwelcome #tagsforreference :')
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
synthwave goose - by Caracal - January 17, 2022, 04:30 PM
RE: synthwave goose - by Astraea - January 19, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: synthwave goose - by Caracal - January 19, 2022, 08:31 PM
RE: synthwave goose - by Astraea - January 19, 2022, 10:26 PM
RE: synthwave goose - by Caracal - January 19, 2022, 10:37 PM
RE: synthwave goose - by Astraea - January 20, 2022, 12:12 AM
RE: synthwave goose - by Caracal - January 20, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: synthwave goose - by Astraea - January 20, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: synthwave goose - by Caracal - January 20, 2022, 09:51 PM