Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
The setting sun warmed her face despite the chilly February air. Meerkat hummed quietly under her breath as she combed the beach, searching for something meaningful and pretty to give Njord. She would treasure her “engagement conch” until the end of time and she wanted to present him with a similar token of her love.

The sea pounded rhythmically in the background as she discovered everything from driftwood to sand dollars to a whole variety of seashells. None of it felt quite right. Her mouth twisted as she paused and gazed out over the surf, sending up a silent wish. Could the sea provide a worthy gift?

Meerkat turned and resumed her search. About ten minutes later, she glanced at a large piece of driftwood perched at the foot of a dune. She did a double take, mouth falling ajar at what she saw sitting neatly top the pitted wood:

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 01:55 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - February 21, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 02:21 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - February 21, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 21, 2022, 02:56 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - February 26, 2022, 12:29 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - February 28, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - March 01, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - March 01, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Lorelai - March 29, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: edge of tonight - by Meerkat - March 30, 2022, 10:15 AM