Dragoncrest Cliffs starcadian
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She braced herself, just in case there was bad news to come. But as soon as Caracal blurted the news about their mother, she relaxed and let out a relieved huff of laughter. Meerkat’s eyes brightened, lips curving into a grin. Who was Towhee’s new partner, she wondered? She was a little surprised that she’d chosen one, after all that had happened with Reyes, but mostly she was just happy for her mom.

Her eyes took on a conspiratorial twinkle when Caracal mentioned Towhee’s wish for grandchildren. Before saying anything on the matter, her gaze shifted to her dad, face softening as he asked her about life here on the coast. Meerkat felt an intense compulsion to hug him and did just that. It was so good to see him in such a positive context. She held him tightly for a moment before releasing him and stepping back.

Life is wonderful here, she said a bit breathily. I’m married now. Njord is everything I ever could’ve asked for in a mate. And… Meerkat paused for effect, chest practically bursting with the news. You guys can tell mom it’s already done. I gave birth to two boys and a girl just a couple weeks ago: Stingray, Swordfish and Vixen. Her eyes lingered warmly on Phox’s face in particular as she spoke her daughter’s name.

Of course, she wanted to ask more about their own lives. Were they both living with Towhee in Mereo nowadays? But Meerkat remained mum, her entire face shining as she awaited their reactions to her happiest of news.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
starcadian - by Caracal - April 25, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - April 26, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - April 26, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - April 26, 2022, 07:14 PM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 24, 2022, 09:24 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 25, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 25, 2022, 09:23 AM
RE: starcadian - by Phox - May 29, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - May 30, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: starcadian - by Caracal - May 30, 2022, 12:00 PM
RE: starcadian - by Meerkat - July 03, 2022, 12:37 PM