Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
The skies were clear and expansively blue this afternoon, the sun radiating a pleasant warmth on the wilderness below. Meerkat would’ve said it was the perfect day, except for the wind. When she stepped outside for a break after lunching and resting, it nearly knocked her off her feet. She let out a huff of surprised laughter as it tugged her fur into whorls. She swiveled to face into it, her ears flattening to her skull. It died down after a moment, only to press in again, smelling of flowers and sea salt. It stole the breath right out of her mouth but she grinned anyway.

She felt rather tousled when she stepped back inside the den a few moments later and likely looked the part too. Huffing quietly, the young mother tiptoed toward her sleeping puppies and, with practiced ease, slipped to the earthen floor to curl around them. Meerkat resisted the temptation to nuzzle them, lest she wake them. They were growing so fast, they needed their sleep. She would just admire them in the blue dim of the den, tucking her feet up under her chest and smiling softly.

Pour @Mercy, although anyone is welcome.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - May 02, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - May 05, 2022, 09:42 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Mercy - May 05, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - May 06, 2022, 09:52 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - May 07, 2022, 10:31 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - May 27, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - June 02, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - June 02, 2022, 10:13 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - June 14, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Meerkat - June 14, 2022, 03:06 PM
RE: shaped by clearest blue - by Jorunn - June 14, 2022, 10:33 PM