Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,973 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Meerkat decided it would be a bit too chancy to take her trio to visit Mereo. Maybe they were old enough to travel that far, if they took their time, but they couldn’t go without Njord, could they? And that made her rethink the idea of visiting by herself and arranging a playdate a bit closer to home, because their da surely wouldn’t want to miss that, either.

Please come home, she whispered into the salty August air as she walked across the meadow, bluish grasses swaying underfoot. I didn’t think it would be this hard, she continued in a murmur, but I just need you back here, Njord.

Sighing, she sauntered beneath the shade of the cluster of trees near the meadow’s center. She slumped down to the ground and let her chin drift down to rest on top of her outstretched forelegs. Meerkat let out another long breath through her nose and tried to redirect her thoughts, though always she returned to pining for Njord.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 08, 2022, 12:01 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 12, 2022, 12:23 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 12, 2022, 09:01 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 15, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 15, 2022, 09:16 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 15, 2022, 10:29 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 16, 2022, 12:07 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - August 16, 2022, 12:30 AM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - August 16, 2022, 05:17 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Jorunn - September 06, 2022, 08:17 PM
RE: days go by and still i think of you - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 10:35 AM