Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She didn’t realize how much she really needed to get away from the coast and all the bittersweet memories there until she and her three children were en route to Mereo. As excited as she felt about introducing them to her parents and the rest of the family living there, Meerkat maintained a slow, steady pace. She hoped the kids would enjoy the trip, though they were both young and inexperienced, so it would be hard on them.

After a few days of following the Sunspires southward, Meerkat guided @Stingray, @Swordfish and @Mercy through the bottleneck between Lone Star Mountain and Mount Apikuni. They were drawing quite close to their final destination now, she knew. Perhaps they would make it to the canyon before nightfall.

But then Mercy begged for a break. She was hungry and tired. Meerkat led the trio upward into the foothills a bit so they wouldn’t be out in the open. The family of four stopped by a shady outcropping, her daughter quite dramatically slumping to the ground and insisting she would never walk again.

Snorting a laugh, Meerkat turned to her sons and said, I’m going to try to find something to eat. I need at least one of you to stay here with your sister. But I could also use a sidekick…

I’m putting this in Epoch’s forum for visibility, although they’re currently meant to be in the mountains east of the vale (I plan to nudge them nearer in my next post).
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
moss, mourne - by Meerkat - September 18, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: moss, mourne - by Tamar - September 18, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Stingray - September 21, 2022, 10:58 AM
RE: moss, mourne - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:16 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Tamar - September 23, 2022, 08:08 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Stingray - October 05, 2022, 09:10 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Meerkat - October 08, 2022, 01:58 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Tamar - October 11, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Meerkat - October 31, 2022, 10:38 PM
RE: moss, mourne - by Stingray - November 03, 2022, 11:17 PM