Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She thought Njord’s return might temper @Mercy’s wanderlust. It did, for a few days. But this morning, the young woman caught her off guard by saying she planned to do some exploring today. Perhaps sensing Meerkat’s hesitation, Mercy asked her mother to come with her this time. Oh, how she wanted to take her up on that! But she couldn’t bring herself to leave the girl’s da just yet.

You go, the Laramite said, petting her daughter’s shoulder. Just take someone with you, please, she reminded, and be back by nightfall, okay? Enjoy yourself. She saw Mercy off with a lick to her forehead and a playful nudge to her hip.

Her husband was asleep in their makeshift bed and Meerkat didn’t dare disturb his rest. Instead, she puttered around the general area, humming under her breath as she gathered up fresh bedding. She rustled up a rat’s nest while she was at it, quickly slaying the rodent and digging a shallow pit to bury it so Njord could eat it later.

Thirsty from her efforts, she strayed a little further afield, fetching a drink not far from the roja den.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 03, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - October 03, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 03, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - October 06, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 07, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - October 27, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 27, 2022, 11:50 AM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - November 19, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - November 22, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - November 22, 2022, 03:49 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - November 22, 2022, 03:53 PM