Dragoncrest Cliffs here comes the sound
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Sure, Meerkat said easily, breezily, or you can be a sitter, she repeated, which is more about minding them than teaching them. Both callings are valid. If you do decide to pursue coaching, you know I’ll be your number one cheerleader, right?

She threw a soft elbow at Jorunn, nudging her with it and leaning toward her again before straightening her spine. Meerkat smiled brightly at what she perceived to be a high compliment, considering her line of work.

Well, I don’t tell people what they want to hear but I do try to tell them what they need to hear, Meerkat laughed, so I appreciate that.

With Njord back home where he belonged, everything felt lighter. Smiles came easier, as did her words. And though she could spare so many of those for her friend, she found herself suddenly and sharply pining to return to her husband’s side. He had only just returned, she couldn’t bear to be apart from him for more than a few minutes.

Njord’s sleeping but I want to be there when he wakes up. I’ll catch up with you later, if that’s alright? Meerkat asked Jorunn, readying to pick up the fish and depart but pausing, eyes resting fondly on her cinnamon-spiced features.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 03, 2022, 11:34 AM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - October 03, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 03, 2022, 02:07 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - October 06, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 07, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - October 27, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - October 27, 2022, 11:50 AM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - November 19, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - November 22, 2022, 02:28 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Jorunn - November 22, 2022, 03:49 PM
RE: here comes the sound - by Meerkat - November 22, 2022, 03:53 PM