Moonspear her beautiful chaos
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She couldn’t even raise her head or lift her eyes when she heard the telltale footfalls moving swiftly her way. Sialuk embraced her and Meerkat just sagged in her friend’s arms. She turned her snout to bury it in Sialuk’s ruff and let out a great, shuddering breath. She didn’t even have the energy to cry anymore.

While she tried to muster the strength to explain what they were doing here, Njord’s rich timbre filled the questioning silence. She felt nothing when he mentioned the bear attacking Sapphique. Hadn’t he tried to warn them? But her heart seized in her chest when he said Swordfish’s name out loud. She trembled as he told Sialuk why their younger son wasn’t here with them.

The final word caused Meerkat to sit up and pull gently away from Sialuk’s embrace. She reached for her husband and her son. If they allowed it, she would cling to them instead while she completed her husband’s thought for the sake of their family.

If you’ll have us, we’re here to stay with you on Moonspear, Meerkat croaked. Rebuild this village. And our lives.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
her beautiful chaos - by Meerkat - January 30, 2023, 09:54 AM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Sialuk - January 30, 2023, 10:52 AM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Njord - January 30, 2023, 12:28 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Stingray - January 30, 2023, 12:57 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Meerkat - January 30, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Sialuk - January 30, 2023, 01:57 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Njord - January 30, 2023, 07:15 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: her beautiful chaos - by Meerkat - February 05, 2023, 06:44 PM