Moonspear Synchronicity
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Not long after her inaugural howl for their son, Meerkat went to find her husband. They were never far apart, so the search didn’t take long. The first thing she spotted was his rear end sticking out of a large opening, which made her brows raise a little. Perhaps in different circumstances, she may have pounced him and playfully sunk her teeth into that juicy bum.

But she wasn’t quite in the mood for such shenanigans, so she only sidled alongside him, poking her head into the dark space beneath what must have been one of the mountain’s oldest trees. The scent of damp wood immediately triggered a bunch of Meerkat’s memories.

It makes me think of the place where I was born, she mused aloud. My mom didn’t know she was going to have me, so she didn’t have a den prepared. When I arrived, she tucked the two of us into the nearest place that would pass for a den: an old log. I don’t really remember it much but there was another place in the copse they called The Nest. It was a lot like this.

She slanted her muzzle sideways to catch Njord’s eye, wondering what he thought of this potential ulaq.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Synchronicity - by Njord - February 07, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Meerkat - February 07, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Njord - February 07, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Meerkat - February 08, 2023, 09:31 AM
RE: Synchronicity - by Njord - February 11, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: Synchronicity - by Meerkat - February 13, 2023, 02:49 PM