Jade Fern Grove just a young gun with a quick fuse
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
885 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her scent teased at his nostrils—the promise he made her prominent in the air between them, and as the man’s hackles bristled to the news of this Akashingo and their customs, the little noise from the back of her throat struck a flame in him—one that seared as he made to temper it, his eyes struck by her for a moment before he cleared his throat, glancing quickly away. For he knew this woman intimately in ways that he would explore again and again if given the chance—but now was not the time, if even ever.

“Are you willing to share anything more of this Akashingo? Where I can find it? … More of this Pharaoh, and any weaknesses he might have?”

If he had to burn a palace to the ground for his daughter, he would.

He seethed as he considered—tongue darting between his lips, a growl reverberating once more in his chest. “It sounds like the place I had moved my family from the first time.” The irony of it all—that Lilitu had made her way back into the clutches of something he had strived to keep her from.
Messages In This Thread
just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 04:23 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 16, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 04:51 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 16, 2023, 05:22 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 05:33 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 16, 2023, 06:00 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - February 16, 2023, 06:46 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Silvertongue - February 19, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 04, 2023, 01:07 PM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 05, 2023, 07:49 AM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 24, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: just a young gun with a quick fuse - by Akavir - March 24, 2023, 02:55 PM