Moonspear co-mother
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He was very adventurous as a little boy, Meerkat said thoughtfully. Maybe that spirit returned to him.

She knew it was overly idealistic. Why wouldn’t he announce his departure, if it was only wanderlust? Instead, he had disappeared without a word or trace, just like Swordfish. Meerkat wondered if they might actually be looking for each other out there. She took comfort in the thought—no matter how idyllic—that they might find one another. And finally heal.

Meerkat glanced at the pups, who were still playing together. She caught Raiyuk’s eye and pointed at his father. Finally, the rambunctious little boy peeled away from the girls—who were given a look and shake of their mother’s head when they tried to chase after him—to heel at Chakliux’s side.

We’ll all see one another again soon, maybe even as early as tomorrow, Meerkat said for all the youngsters’ benefit, catching the hunter’s eye and smiling.

I knew you were trying to pare down your threads, so I figured we could fade this one.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
co-mother - by Chakliux - April 21, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: co-mother - by Meerkat - April 21, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: co-mother - by Chakliux - April 25, 2023, 08:46 PM
RE: co-mother - by Meerkat - April 25, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: co-mother - by Chakliux - May 05, 2023, 07:47 PM
RE: co-mother - by Meerkat - May 08, 2023, 09:16 AM