Moonspear a still heart
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Of course, she reminded herself, Stingray had met Towhee once before. She wondered if he remembered his grandmother and her yearling children (child, now). Either way, she would love for both Ray and Njord to catch up with her natal family, especially since her husband hadn’t ever had the opportunity before.

Don’t worry, she crooned, seeing the slight worry on his face, they’ll like you and you’ll like them. They were staying in The Heartwood, though they’re now camping out on Cassiopeia's View. Mom doesn’t want to go back to the vale. I guess it’s full of bad memories, since she’s lost both her daughter and her mate now. She sent my dad to ask them if they’d consider relocating but he hasn’t come back with word yet…

She knew Towhee was hurt too, though it wasn’t serious as far as she could tell. Meerkat selfishly loved having her parents nearby, not to mention Towhee’s little ones, who made great playmates for the girls. She still hoped they might end up right here in Moonspear.

There’s no rush. Settle in. Spend some time with the girls. We can go see them anytime, Meerkat said, then redirected her attention to his new wares laid out with the kelp.

Truth be told, the sight of so many seaside trinkets turned her stomach a little. But she reached out a paw to gently touch the pink seashell, thinking of the conch Njord had once given her. It was probably still in their burrow back in Sapphique. She drew a breath in through her nose, mindfully banishing the bad vibes as she continued tracing the shell with a pale toe.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a still heart - by Njord - April 29, 2023, 09:52 PM
RE: a still heart - by Meerkat - April 30, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: a still heart - by Seal - April 30, 2023, 08:59 PM
RE: a still heart - by Njord - May 02, 2023, 11:22 AM
RE: a still heart - by Meerkat - May 02, 2023, 02:32 PM
RE: a still heart - by Seal - May 02, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: a still heart - by Njord - May 02, 2023, 05:04 PM
RE: a still heart - by Meerkat - May 02, 2023, 06:28 PM
RE: a still heart - by Seal - May 03, 2023, 11:24 AM
RE: a still heart - by Orca II - May 08, 2023, 08:53 PM
RE: a still heart - by Njord - May 24, 2023, 09:50 PM