Stavanger Bay happy hour
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
All Welcome 
For weeks now, they had traveled up and down the coast, simply enjoying each other’s company and the seaside. As Caracal nudged @Heda in the direction of Stavanger Bay to pay a visit to @Rhaegal and @Vairë, he couldn’t help but cast his gaze beyond, to their island. He was having a wonderful time with his wife, though her time was drawing near and he thought they ought to head home to roost soon.

He didn’t mention any of that just now. It could wait until after their visit. As they approached the dunes on the far side of The Sentinels, Caracal paused to shield his eyes against the glare. It was the middle of the afternoon, with hours to go before dusk, though the sun was slowly cruising toward the western horizon over the open ocean.

Do you want to call this time? he invited Heda, dropping his paw and squinting at her with a merry wiggle of his tail.

I had some juice, so I hope this is okay! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
happy hour - by Caracal - May 09, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: happy hour - by Heda - May 10, 2023, 09:26 PM
RE: happy hour - by Caracal - May 16, 2023, 09:21 AM
RE: happy hour - by Heda - May 19, 2023, 10:15 AM
RE: happy hour - by Caracal - May 19, 2023, 10:53 AM