Moonspear money on the dash
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat’s eyes widened when Towhee told her about Caracal’s four children. That was a large first litter! She knew he and Heda would make great parents, though it was no wonder they were exhausted. She wished she could help—and perhaps she could carve out time for a visit, sometime—but there was only so much they could do from their mountain village.

I can’t believe they didn’t stick to the family naming traditions! Meerkat remarked with a fond smile. But good for them. I’m so glad they’re doing well enough, considering.

A brief silence ensued. It was the companionable sort. Meerkat tipped her head into another lick of wind, then returned her attention to Towhee’s face. Her mother looked deep in thought for a moment. She waited her out.

We’ve discussed it a little, though life is so busy, especially with all these little kids running around everywhere, Meerkat quipped. It’s definitely on the table for someday, though we’re in no rush. She paused, then asked, Is that what were you thinking about, just now? It looked serious, she observed, playfully mimicking Towhee’s thoughtful expression.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:16 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:19 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:32 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:35 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Towhee - June 08, 2023, 12:55 PM
RE: money on the dash - by Meerkat - June 08, 2023, 01:04 PM