Wheeling Gull Isle we sing, “look at all this love we’ve found”
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Private 
Now that the puppies were old enough to accompany the adults around the island, it changed everything for Caracal. He had already adored them, of course, but now they could go on adventures together! And that meant tiring them out much more easily, which meant better sleep for everyone. It was a win/win situation all around and his favorite phase of fatherhood so far.

They were growing like weeds too, which meant their personalities were really starting to shine. Caracal decided it was a good time to start bonding with them one-on-one to get a better idea of who they were as individuals. While the kids were eating lunch in the den this afternoon, he tried to decide which one to pick for the first foray. It was too hard to choose!

He knew @Judah probably wasn’t up for it just yet but he gathered four seashells anyway and found a smooth stone, all souvenirs @Dinah had brought back from the island’s shores. Caracal hid the stone beneath one of the shells, then shuffled them and placed them in a row. He then summoned @Simeon, @Malakai, Judah and Dinah, and dealt each of them a seashell.

Whoever finds the stone beneath their shell gets to go with me on a solo adventure today! The others will go with their mama, Caracal mentioned before any protests could arise, and you’ll each get a turn with papa another day. Now, turn ‘em over to see who our winner is today!

Papa would love some one-on-ones! This is private for whoever nabs it first, then I’ll make additional ones for the others over the coming days.

P.S. This post has a soundtrack!
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)