Wheeling Gull Isle we sing, “look at all this love we’ve found”
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
These were big questions, not just for someone Dinah’s age but for anyone. Part of him wanted to tell her to ask her mother, since Heda was much more of an expert on these matters. But Caracal didn’t want to just deflect his child’s inquiries. He wanted to try his best to field them.

Mm, I think He made you out of a pinch of my fur, a sprinkle of your mama’s magic, a couple grains of sand, Caracal mused playfully, and then He filled you with honey, which is why you’re so full of sweetness.

That covered the “how,” but what about the “why”? He toed at his lip thoughtfully in between exchanging conspiratorial glances with his little lookalike.

I have no idea why on earth He’d make someone like me, he said teasingly, but I think He made you, your brothers and your mama simply because it’d make the world a better place.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)